Monday, November 21, 2005

Dream House (to be contd)

Everybody at sometime of time want to live in their own house and it will be dream to come for many.It could be either apartment or Individual house. There are several pros & cons living in a owned apartment & Individual house(IH). I had to make one of the choices between these two. There are severals factors to be considered. I started the house hunting for 2 months and I know that my hunt was not exhsautive I finally settled for Apartment.
I am sharing my experience the fact I suggest may be known to everyone just a repeat of one more time.
There are many factors one should consider while choosing apartment or IH.

1. Budget

2. choose a location which fits into budget.

3. choose 2 or 3 triple bedroom which fits into budget.


I keep stressing budget as it is key to everything.