Saturday, January 19, 2008

Admission to LKG

Getting admission to LKG in Chennai top schools would be priority of every parent. We had to take our son for an interview on saturday(19-Jan-08) for a school based in Anna Nagar for LKG admission. While filling the application form, we have to fill some amount towards school contribution in a white paper attached to it. I have filled the amount which is affordable to me, though I thought that amount itself is very huge for LKG admission.

My son has done the interview well and I am hoping he will get through without issues. Some people were saying recommendations is needed and others telling to fill extra amount in order to get the admission. I haven't done both(extra amount & recommendations) & hoping for the admission to go through.

I am also going to try the school which is nearer to my place. But I couldn't try the admission for other top schools because of the distance more than 7 kms and some school demand kids should have completed 3.6 yrs.

Annanagar school itself is very far for my place for a LKG kid

LKG Admission is getting tougher & tougher atleast in Chennai as far I know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home