Friday, December 30, 2005

Reissue of Passport and PostOffice Problems

I have applied for reissue of passport on 20-Sep-05 it took more than 3 months to get my passport back. I had sent a lot of mails which for I got reply from the last mail i sent and my phone calls keep ringing nobody bother to answer those calls. One who answered told me to wait for 75 days and asked me check back after that. I went to passport office couple of times to get the issued solved. I don't understand why this delay from Passport office for renewal of old passport.


PostOffice:

After the Passport office send my passport through Speed post and it was not delivered to my house even after 2 days and I had personally go and get the passport from the postoffice. I don't understand why a speed post can't be delivered even after 2 days within city.


I don't understand why this services are so poor. Would somebody care to adddress this issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home