Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Visit to local Resort




As usual at the last minute this saturday(22-jul-2006) morning I decided to join my team for a visit to local resort(Buena Vista) near Perungudi in Chennai. The Team decided to meet in our office start at 7.30AM and need to say few people came late and our start got delayed. Thanks to subbu(also for arranging the trip) and Abhishek for bringing their car we could reach their comfortably. Perungudi is quite a distance from the city. We had welcome drink but I didn't like that and I started feel hungry since it was already past 10.00 AM and we had some dosas and after that we started playing carrom. I really enjoyed playing carrom after a long time, I don't remember when I last played carrom it should be more than 10 years I suppose. We then moved on to play cricket,one of my favorite sport and we spend some time in swimming pool before breaking for lunch. I didn't like my lunch over there and again we played carrom and cricket, by the time we finished playing cricket I was almost exhausted. At the end It was really nice and different day having spent the time with team and I really enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home