Thursday, March 23, 2006

Visit to Tirupathi

This year I got the Opportunity to Visit Tirupathi twice within a span of two months. First in Jan 28 to tonsure my son(Shashank) head on completion his first birthday and again in Mar 20. I must thank god for his blessings. For the last 2 years I couldn't visit tirupathi due to the death of grandmother and I being away from the Country (in Malayasia) for 8 months. This time we went to Tirupathi by train and took jeep to visit to nearby places like Alamelumangapuram and Srinivasamangapuram. Monday Morning We went around 4.15AM and we are back 6.00 AM after the dharsan. Morning Dharsan is always good and we have very good dharshan of lord. The ticket for Morning dharsan is Rs200. People suggest visiting tirupathi temple on weekdays and also during exams time in Feb-March where the queue will be less. We also visited other nearby places like papanasam, krishna temple,sripatham and srivari temple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home