Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nokia 5610 Music Edition

I purchased my Nokia 5610 Music Edition few months back, It cost around me Rs11,900 INR.
I dropped the phone couple of time due to careless mistake of mine and music slider was broken in the phone.

When I went to repair the same in Nokia showroom in Anna Nagar 2 weeks back , there was shock awaiting me I had to pay Rs650 INR.

Again My Son removed black plastic around the slider, which I am waiting to fix it again.

I am not impressed with this model though the Music quality is good. I found of couple of defects in the model.

1) Music Volume at times doesn't work, have to switch-off and switch-on again for proper working.

2) At times when the signal is not available it gets switched-off. I feel sometime it get switched-off. automatically.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home