Friday, December 02, 2005

Cyclone Baaz & Parting

Last night(02-Dec-05) we were celebrating the grand sucess of our Malaysian project at Residency towers.Bad time to celebrate the sucess as baaz was in full flow in chennai.It was heavily flooded in and around t nagar by the time we finished the party.


I would like thank Ram for helping me reaching the mount road office in his car where i kept my bike. Ram offered to drop me in my house that 's nice gesture from him inspite of poor weather. I took the decision to take my vehicle and reach home because i know for sure no auto will come to place during mid night and bad weather.
I reached home around 12.00 AM and was heavily drenched due to heavy downpour.I thank god bcoz the roads were preety bad and it was pouring but still i managed to reach home.


I would also like to thank Chandra & Sankar for calling me up and making sure that i reached home safely.

Today morning(03-Dec-05) my house is some what flooded and there is water every where. I hope rain would stop and provide some relief to chennaites.