Saturday, September 16, 2006

IDBI ATM

I am using Debit Card for the past 6 years and have used it in US,Malaysia and in India. I never faced the problem of Debit Card getting strucked in the ATM. In the past few months I had been using IDBI ATM card it got struck 3 times. I don't understand the reason behind it. Last Time it said Transaction could not be processed and the card never came out(atleast the card went inside the machine I have to wait for some time to make sure that Card is inside the ATM machine) . IDBI ATM doesn't have the phone facilities in their ATM and if at all any problem in ATM no body can inform the concern people where as ICICI bank they have such facilities and for IDBI Bank Customer Service Reprsentative is available Monday to Friday incase of any issues we can't esacalate to any one.

IDBI way to go. ICICI Bank is much better as far Customer Service is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home