Monday, September 18, 2006

Moving On

Yesterday was my last working day with Hexaware Technologies Ltd. I stayed in Hexaware for little over  4 months, I thought my stint  was effective, as we almost completed 2 new developments projects apart from managing support activities for the 3 months. The last 4 month was been pretty hectic for me but personally I am satisfied with the work done by the team though I haven't much done much technical work.

I would like thank my Team for the support and cooperation they have extended to me.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

It was nice to have u on board as our PM too, Srini. To create such a big impact within months of joining is something certainly noteworthy. Thanks for all ur support and encouragement.....

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006, Blogger konspiratorsinc said...

It was great to have u along in ISG for the last four months. Loved your enthu and direct approach towards solving problems. Miss your energy and spunk in ISG. Hope you have a great time in CTS.

PS: CSK is idle again.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home