Sunday, September 24, 2006

A trip to Theme Park at chennai

Today I along with my family( father,mother and brother family) visited Queensland a amusement park on the outskirts of chennai. Entry fee is Rs350 for elders. I initially thought Queensland is basically water based Theme park but i found there was lot of rides available for kids. I didn't go for any of the ride due to fear of height and due to vomiting feeling. I tried my hands in Karting and Motor Boat.

We all enjoyed the bath at the swimming pool and at the American waves. We had lunch at Queensland and lunch was good.

Having seen Essel World in Mumbai, Black Thunder at Mettupalayam CBT and Queensland in Chennai I think Essel World is defintely the best and Black Thunder is next and then the Queensland this is my rating and may defer from individual to individual.

If you have kids you may definitely have to take them to this place and have fun with them. A must see place as far as kids is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home