Saturday, October 14, 2006

ASP.Net Training


Last Thursday(12-Oct-2006) I took a session on ASP.Net for Entry level trainees of my company. I covered basic concepts of ASP.Net, talked about web.config, global.asax and machine.config and error handling at different levels. The session went from 11.00 AM to 18.00 PM, intial 45 minutes was lecture followed by hands on session.


Somebody else was supposed to take this session, I took over at the last minute and I thought it was hands on session only after reaching the class room I came to know that I was supposed to give a expert lecture before the hands session any how no problems for me as it was my favorite topic.




I will keep posted regarding the feedback I got from the training.









Technorati :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home