Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tamil Nadu Local Body Elections


My Company gave a holiday yesterday to give people a chance to case their votes. I did cast my vote as a responsible citizen. Yesterday local body elections in Chennai was a shame on democracy due to large scale rigging and violence. I am not sure why political parties on Tamil Nadu restore to unethic means to capture power. What I read media is that large scale violence is let out by the goondas. I am not sure why voting machine wasn't used instead manual stamping was used. The political parties blame each other for the voilence and riggging.


I hope people will teach a lesson in future to the political parties.


I am blogging using Zoundry writter suggested by Vineet Gupta via Gaurav Khanna




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home