Saturday, October 14, 2006

Visit to Vaishanav Temple in Sirkhazi, Chidamabaram and Nangur


Sep 2006 month end was a long week end as Oct 2 2006 Gandhi Jayanthi fell on a Monday so we decided to spend the weekend by visting the Vaishanav temples. There are totally combined 18 Vaishanav Divya desam temples in Sirkhazi, Chidamabaram and Nangur of the 108 Vaishanav temples which are spread across India and Nepal. We are able to visit only 13 of the 18 temples.


We are foruntate to visit those 13 temples with my 1.5yrs kid on a saturday most auspicious day for Lord Vishnu. There are special pooja being done ANNANAN Permual koil in Nangoore. Since there are no hotels around we were foruntate to have food in one of the Bhatacharaya house. I must convey my special thanks to Ramswamy bhattar for providing food to me and wife and kid.


Though we missed a few temples in and around Nangoor. I thought I was blessed to get the dharasan of Lord Vishnu. I think I and my wife has visited 49 Temples of the 108 Vaishanav Divya daysa temples, Hopefully by God grace I will able to visit those 106 Temples. Still a long way to go. My mother has seen more than 90+ of the 106 temples I think she is blessed.




I am posting this blog very late due to my laziness and other factors.






Technorati :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home